TMA Europe Distressed Investing Conference: Finding value, creating value
Monday 29 October, 2018 | 16:00–20:00
KPMG, 15 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5GL
Information and FAQs
TMA and EACTP members are entitled to preferential pricing. Access codes will be sent directly to all qualifying guests. Please contact us if you haven’t received them.
Should your plans change and you can no longer attend, you can make a name change for no extra fee.
If you need to cancel, TMA must receive all cancellations in writing via e-mail at email@example.com.
Cancellations received on or before midnight GMT Monday 1st October 2018 will be refunded subject to a £50 (+VAT cancellation charge where applicable).
No refunds will be granted after 1st October 2018, including retroactive refunds for new TMA memberships or renewals processed after 1st October 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to request a refund.
VAT will be charged in accordance with current UK VAT regulations.
For all media enquiries please contact email@example.com.
How does my company become an event sponsor?
Download our Sponsor Information Pack which includes the options and pricing.
Please contact TMA Europe with your preferred option. A Sponsorship Agreement Form must be completed by return to reserve a sponsorship package, accessible via the above link. An invoice will then be raised. Once paid, your sponsorship will be confirmed.
HOTELS & TRANSPORTATION
Plan your journey via the TFL website:https://tfl.gov.uk
As a guide:
Arriving by tube/train:
- London Underground: Canary Wharf is the nearest tube station, on the Jubilee line – 2 minute walk
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR): Canary Wharf and Poplar are the closest station – 5 minute walk
Arriving by air:
- London City (LCY): a 15 minute taxi ride, or 20 minutes on the DLR to Poplar, or DLR/Jubilee line to Canary Wharf.
- London Heathrow (LHR): 1 hour 30 minute taxi ride, or use the Underground, also approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
- London Gatwick (LGW): 1 hour taxi ride, or use the City Thameslink and the Underground, approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
Arriving by road:
- Due to the heavy traffic congestion in and around London, we would recommend you do not drive to the venue but use the train and public transport services.
- Onsite parking is not available. Public car parks are sign posted when entering the Canary Wharf estate.
- Map and directions to KPMG
TMA Europe does not have a hotel room block for this event. Should you require accommodation you may wish to try the following hotels, all within a short walk of the venue:
- Hilton London Canary Wharf
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- Britannia The International Hotel
- Novotel London Canary Wharf
- Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel
What is the dress code?
Business smart attire – we want you to be comfortable during the event.
Who should I contact with any other enquiries?
Please contact TMA Europe with any other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Release/Technology Waiver:
All guests will be asked to accept the following waiver when registering for the event:
TMA plans to take photographs and video at the event and reproduce them in TMA educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the TMA websites. By participating in the event, you grant TMA the right to use your name, image and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of TMA. Posting may be displayed, distributed or used by TMA for any purpose. Your registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and the conference app.
Opt-out: Please contact TMA directly if you would like your name and firm name to be removed from any event materials/listings.
Full details are shown on the registration page.