News & Press
Brexit: 10 questions about the future of the UK
17 December 2018
The 29th March 2019 is approaching and uncertainty persists. Along with many others, you are probably wondering how businesses will be affected and how they can prepare.
Economist for Europe at Euler Hermes, Ana Boata , shared the latest Brexit insights in a webinar last month. She answered 10 key questions about the future of the UK, before taking questions from the audience.
Watch the on-demand webinar to understand:
- How will Brexit affect your business before the exit of the UK from the EU?
- Will trade relations between the EU and the UK change right from 29 March 2019?
- What is the most realistic exit scenario for 2021?
- How would British and European exporters be impacted?
- What will the monetary policy of the Bank of England (BoE) be?
- … and more!